We eat a lot of salads, so we usually cut veggies every few days (which is super easy with our mandoline) to keep ready to throw together a fast salad for lunch or a side dish for dinner. Wraps are pretty much a standard, too, since you can put anything in a tortilla shell.
Grilled cheeseburger wraps have become a mainstay in our home. They’re easy to make, extremely customizable, and absolutely delicious. You’ll love them! They are so good, we have them in our monthly meal planning rotation.
Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 flour tortillas (the larger ones)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- diced tomatoes
- shredded lettuce
- pickle slices
- yellow mustard
- Brown ground beef in skillet and drain fat.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, onion, salt and pepper to the beef and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese down center of each tortilla shell.
- Add a few heaping tablespoons of the beef mixture on top of the cheese.
- Spread some mustard on top of the beef along with some tomato, lettuce and pickle.
- Roll up tortilla burrito-style and place wraps on preheated indoor grill, griddle or cast iron skillet.
- Grill wraps for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Cut on a diagonal and serve immediately.
- If you don’t have an indoor grill, you can always use a griddle or cast iron skillet.
- I also used a bacon press to weigh the wraps down while “grilling” in the pan.