[ THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED ]
September is National Emergency Preparedness Month! It is sponsored by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and encourages Americans to take the necessary steps to prepare for any emergency.
Your homes, neighborhoods and communities need emergency planning in order to get back to business after an emergency situation. Terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, fires – we need to plan for these types of events before the disaster strikes us unexpectedly.
Have a plan and talk about the plan with family, co-workers and neighbors. If we put some plans into action before we need them we will be much better prepared for the unexpected.
In order to help you get better prepared, some preparedness blogger friends and I have gotten together to make sure you have a way to cook your food in a grid-down emergency!
About the All American Sun Oven Giveaway Prize Package
This All American Sun Oven prize package comes with a Dehydrating and Preparedness Accessory Package!
About the Sun Oven:
- Built in thermometer
- Attached one piece collapsible reflectors
- Spill-proof levelator
- Self-contained leveling leg
- New Sun Oven eCookbook & Emergency Preparedness CD featuring 600 recipes, hundreds of pictures, video clips and much more which has been developed by Cook’n, the award winning and #1 best-selling recipe organizer.
About the Dehydrating and Preparedness Accessory Package:
- Multi-Level Dehydrating & Baking Rack Set: A simple, effective way to use a Sun Oven to dry and dehydrate with the power of the sun.
- 3 easily stackable wire racks allows up to 3 layers of drying and includes a roll of parchment paper. Use the sun to naturally dry vegetables, fruits, meats, herbs, or fish.
- Easy Stack Pots with interchangeable lids: Spill free cooking of multiple dishes. Set of two interconnecting enamelware pots which can be safely and easily stacked. Includes an interchangeable enamel pot lid and a glass lid for improved visibility and browning. Each 3 quart pot holds 3 pounds of poultry, or a 3 pound roast.
- Multi-Fuel Water Pasteurization Indicator: A simple reusable thermometer which indicates when water has reached pasteurization temperature and is safe to drink. Can be used in a Sun Oven over a campfire, with charcoal, propane, or with any type of fuel you use for heating water.
- Non-stick Even Heat Bread Pans: Favorite size for homemade breads & cakes. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating improves food release and cleaning. 9 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 in. x 2 3/4 in.
- All accessories in this package are made in the U.S.A. with the exception of the Parchment Paper (Made in Finland) and the Bread Pans (Made in China).
Be sure to visit the other bloggers involved in this giveaway!
I Get Ready
Sharing Lifes Abundance
The Busy B Homemaker
Common Sense Homesteading
The Backyard Pioneer
Memories By The Mile
Survival For Blondes
Timber Creek Farm
Home Ready Home
Fabulous Farm Girl
Lil’ Suburban Homestead
Food Storage and Survival
Blue Yonder Urban Farms
Simply Living Simply
Whole New Mom