This page last updated on March 21, 2016. All rates and figures are current to that date.
Survival at Home is a PR friendly website that accepts advertising for other websites, products or services on a limited basis and will do product reviews for compensation.
Why Advertise With Survival at Home?
- 100,000+ page views per month.
- 19,000+ Facebook Fans, 2,500+ Twitter Followers, 6,700+ Pinterest Followers, 900+ Instagram Followers.
- Our site is also represented on Tumblr, StumbleUpon and Google+ with growing numbers.
- Our newsletter that goes out to 3,200+ subscribers.
I am open to a number of advertising options and will discuss any and all ideas you may have.
- Product Reviews
- Sponsored Posts
- Banner Advertisements
- Newsletter Banner Advertisements
- Social Media Blast Campaigns
I will review products on a limited basis depending on the product. If I wouldn’t typically buy it myself — or if I can’t use it — I probably won’t review it. Obviously, the product must be something that I would personally endorse; otherwise, I won’t review it on this site. All compensated reviews will be clearly indicated with a disclosure within the post and will be my honest opinion.
That said, I will entertain all reasonable offers. Product reviews will be done in exchange for free product plus a fee; however, that fee will fluctuate (even as low as free) depending on the product.
The products that are encouraged on this site include but may not be limited to:
- Homesteading / Homemaking
- Kitchen / Recipes
- Gardening / Farming
- Health / Wellness
- Survival / Preparedness
I am very open to discussing ways to work together to spread the word about your relevant product or service. If you have a product you would like me to review, please contact me at survivalathome (at) gmail (dot) com to discuss terms and rates. With larger value products, I prefer to couple a review with a giveaway (where the winner is chosen at random). This way, I can build reader excitement, enthusiasm, and even more awareness for your product and brand.
There is space on Survival at Home for ads in the sidebar (300 x 250 only), footer (300 x 250 only), and above posts (728 x 90 only).
I charge a monthly rate for advertising based on location of the ad, ad size, and the previous month’s pageviews using the following formula:
[CPM rate] x [Prev. Mo. Pageviews] / 1,000 = Cost (rounded to the nearest dollar)
Example: [CPM rate $1.50] x [125,000 pageviews from prior month] = 187,500 / 1,000 = $187.50
I offer monthly or quarterly ads. If you choose a quarterly ad, I’ll give you a 10% discount on your ad!
All ads are pre-paid. Graphics are supplied by the advertiser.
- Ad spot 1 is at the top of the sidebar (above the fold (ATF)) and is calculated at a CPM rate of $1.50.
- Ad spot 2 is in the middle of the sidebar and is calculated at a CPM rate of $1.00.
- Ad spot 3 is at the bottom of the sidebar and is calculated at a CPM rate of $0.50.
- Ad spot 4 is in the footer and is calculated at a CPM rate of $0.25.
- Ad Spot 5 is above all articles (above the fold (ATF)) and is calculated at a CPM rate of $1.50.
Please contact me at survivalathome (at) gmail (dot) com for questions or availability options.
Looking to sponsor the Survival at Home newsletter? I offer exclusive newsletter sponsorship opportunities! Your ad(s) will be the ONLY ones in that month’s newsletter! No competition that month!
Exclusive sponsorship for 1 newsletter is $200, or you can sponsor an entire month (weekly newsletters) for $650!
Contact me at survivalathome (at) gmail (dot) com for special rates and sizing options!
Still Have Questions?
If you still have questions about our site or an advertising opportunity of any kind, please contact me at survivalathome (at) gmail (dot) com.